Pepper & Lemon Swordfish Steaks
photo by karenury
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees, or prepare the grill.
- Place each piece of fish on the center of 4 double layers of foil.
- Top each evenly with lemons, onion, rosemary, thyme, pepper, and salt.
- Make packets by bringing the 2 sides of the foil up to meet in the center and folding edges over, then folding the edges of each together.
- Allowing room for the packets to expand, crimp the edges.
- If baking, place the packets on a baking sheet.
- Bake or grill until the fish is opaque, 10-12 minutes.
- Open packets carefully when testing for doneness, as steam will escape.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm dabbling with the idea of going to culinary school...not sure if I really want to be a chef or just enjoy cooking and eating what I cook! I like to cook more vegetarian and health-conscious meals but also have a weakness for sweets. I love trying new restaurants in NYC and getting ideas from the pros.