Pepper Jack Chicken Pasta
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A great recipe using the new soups out there. Just the right amount of kick. If you can't find the soup, try chedder or nacho cheese soup.
- Ready In:
- 3 cups uncooked mostaccioli pasta
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup choped sweet red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed Campbell southwest-style pepper jack soup, undiluted
- 1 (9 ounce) package ready to use southwestern chicken strips
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄4 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- Cook mostaccioli according to pkg directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the onion, red pepper and garlic in oil until tender.
- Stir in the soup, chicken and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Stir in beans; heat through. Drain mostaccioli and place in a serving bowl; top with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cheese if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION