Penne With Tomato, Mozzarella & Arugula Pasta
photo by kitty.rock
- Ready In:
- Heat oil, add garlic and sauté until golden brown. Pour into a large bowl.
- Chop tomatoes and toss with salt.
- Cut arugula into strips and toss most of it with the tomatoes, saving some to top dish before serving.
- Mix together with oil, tomatoes, garlic and greens while boiling slated water for pasta.
- While pasta is cooking, cut mozzarella into small pieces.
- Mix all ingredients with hot cooked pasta.
- Sprinkle with remaining arugula and red pepper flakes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was AWESOME and so very easy to make ~ I used 2 handfuls of fresh arugula, but used canned italian tomatoes, drained with the juice reserved. I also used a combo of pastas as I didn't have quite enough penne. Delicious and light yet robust flavors ~ loved the garlic. Shredded a bit of fresh parmesan on top before serving. A definite keeper ~ made for PAC Spring 2009!!