Penne With Creamy Bacon Sauce
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large leek, sliced
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vegeta instant bouillon granules
- 6 ounces milk
- 1 lb penne pasta, cooked
- Heat oil in a large saucepan. Add leek, bacon and garlic. Cook, stirring, until the leek is soft and the bacon is browned.
- Add mushrooms and zucchini to pan and cook just until zucchini is softened.
- Stir in the mustard, sour cream, Vegeta and milk; continue stirring until sauce is heated through. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Toss pasta with sauce and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love to cook, but hate to measure ... so I pretty much guess at everything :) </p> 114807933"