- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Asian chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon indian curry paste, your choice of heat level
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup chicken stock or 1/4 cup water
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 inch piece ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup onion, large diced
- 1 red pepper, large diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 cups baby bok choy, steamed
- cooked noodles or rice, for serving
- Combine Marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Combine Seasoning Sauce ingredients together. Set aside.
- Cut the chicken into thin slices. Place it in the marinade and mix well. Let sit for at least 30 minutes, then drain off excess marinade before cooking.
- Heat the oil over high heat. Add the chicken and stir fry for 1-2 minutes, until nearly cooked through.
- Remove the chicken with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Stir fry the garlic and ginger for about 30 seconds, taking care not to burn them.
- Add the onion and red pepper, and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Return the chicken to the pan, cook for 1 minutes, just until cooked through.
- Mix in the Seasoning Sauce, bring to a boil, then toss in the bok choy and sprinkle on the cilantro.
- Serve over noodles or rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!