Peggy's Broccoli Salad
- Ready In:
- Cut up Broccoli into small pieces. If you do not like the stalks they can be removed and only use the florets. Place broccoli into your serving bowl that has a lid.
- Slice the red onion into thin circles. Pop the layers of the onion out so the circles are separated. Place in bowl with the broccoli.
- In a separate bowl mix the remaining ingredients. Use a fork or a whisk to make sure everything is thoroughly combined. Pour dressing over the broccoli and onions.
- Cover the container securely with the lid and shake well.
- The salad can be served immediately. I prefer to let it chill overnight and serve it right from the refrigerator. If you get a chance while it is chilling flip the container over at least once so that the dressing can fully coat all of the vegetables. Shake again before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I chopped the broccoli finer than indicated so cut the onions in half. I also threw in some chopped red pepper, celery, and a few grated carrots for color. The dressing covers everything thinly, but tastes fine. I did add some salt & pepper. I chilled overnight and was happy with the results. Thank you for sharing your recipe!