Pee Wee Pepperoni Calzones
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) packages refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (32 ounce) jar pizza sauce (or your own)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In medium bowl, combine cheese and pepperoni; set aside.
- Using a rolling pin, flatten each biscuit into a 4 inch round.
- Place a tablespoon of filling on bottom of ½ of each round.
- Fold over and seal edges with fork.
- Pierce top of each calzone 3 times.
- Bake calzones 10-12 minutes, until golden.
- Dip in warmed sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is a good calzone recipe. My only problem is that it doesn't seem like there was enough pepperoni in them although I doubled the amount that was called for in the recipe. When I made them they seemed stuffed with filling but after baking the biscuit dough puffs up a lot. I think kids would enjoy them. Made for Please Review My Recipe cooking tag game.