Pecan Praline Bacon
This delicious pecan praline bacon is a wonderful addition to the breakfast/brunch menu! Goes great with omelets, pancakes or waffles and fresh fruit.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs thick-cut bacon (about 18 slices)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 425F degrees. Line a large broiling pan and rack with foil, for easy cleanup.
- Arrange the bacon slices in one layer on the rack of a large broiling pan. Bake in the center rack of a 425 degree oven for 10 minutes, or until they just begin to turn golden.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl stir together the sugar and chili powder. Remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle the bacon with the sugar mixture and pecans. Return the pan to the oven and cook for about 5 minutes, until crisp and browned.
- Transfer the bacon, praline-side up, to paper towels to drain.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION