Pecan Pie Cobbler
Posted on Facebook by My Foodies
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 2 1⁄2 cups light corn syrup
- 2 1⁄2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 2 cups pecan halves
- Heat oven to 425°F. Grease 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with shortening or cooking spray. Remove 1 pie crust from pouch; unroll on work surface. Roll into 13x9-inch rectangle. Place crust in dish; trim edges to fit.
- In large bowl, stir corn syrup, brown sugar, butter, vanilla and eggs with wire whisk. Stir in chopped pecans. Spoon half of filling into crust-lined dish. Remove second pie crust from pouch; unroll on work surface. Roll into 13x9-inch rectangle. Place crust over filling; trim edges to fit. Spray crust with butter-flavor cooking spray.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until browned. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Carefully spoon remaining filling over baked pastry; arrange pecan halves on top in decorative fashion. Bake 30 minutes longer or until set. Cool 20 minutes on cooling rack. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION