Pecan Pie Brownies
Decadent pecan pie filling meets fudgy gooey brownies? It's a yes from us.
- Ready In:
- 18 1⁄3 ounces fudge brownie mix, plus ingredients listed on package
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecans, roughly chopped into large pieces
- kosher salt
- 9x9 baking dish.
- Medium saucepan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x9 inch square baking pan with nonstick spray, line with parchment paper leaving an overhang of 1-inch on the sides, then spray parchment paper.
- Prepare fudge brownie batter according to package instructions and bake for 15 minutes. In a medium saucepan, melt butter and brown sugar over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and stir in corn syrup, eggs, vanilla extract, pecans and a pinch of salt. Spoon pecans over brownies in an even layer, then bake until topping is just set, about 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool to room temperature, then cut into squares to serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION