- Ready In:
1 Pecan Pie Filling
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs until foamy.
- Add the dates, flour and salt; mix well.
- Stir in the molasses, melted margarine and vanilla extract.
- Stir in the pecans.
- Pour into a pie shell (works nicely with Bran Cereal Pie Crust #42480) and bake for 45 minutes.
- Cool the pie before cutting and serving.
- Try it with vanilla ice-cream!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a Structural Engineer with a love for cooking. I actually do most of the cooking, with my little sous-chef assisting, indispensably I may add, with prep work and love.