Pecan Honey Mustard - Terrapin Ridge Farms Copycat Recipe
photo by Michael M.
- Ready In:
1 1/4 cups
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 6 cloves, freshly ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon, to taste
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Frank's red hot sauce (optional)
- Combine ingredients in a small saucepan on a stove.
- Simmer on medium-low to medium heat, stirring constantly, until the dip has reduced to desired consistency (about 3-5 minutes).
- Pour in a heat-resistant container and chill in refrigerator (or eat hot).
- Note: Cloves taste much better freshly ground in a mortar and pestle or similar, but 1/2 tsp pre-ground cloves can be used as well.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!