Pecan and White Chocolate Chunk Muffins
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
In ‘750 Best Muffin Recipes’ by Camilla Saulsbury
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄3 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup white chocolate chunks (or chips)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees; line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oats, flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together brown sugar, sugar, egg, butter and vanilla until well blended.
- Whisk in half-and-half until blended.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- Gently fold in white chocolate chunks and pecans.
- Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in oven for 17-21 minutes or until tops are golden and a pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 3 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION