Peasants Potatoes - Fried Potatoes & Onions.
photo by Ronbo
- Ready In:
- 4 medium size idaho potatoes
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup twice
- Potatoes, skin & cube 1/2 inch bits. 1 potato to 16 cubes.
- put in bowl, place in 1200 watt microwave for 8 minutes at 1/2 power.
- take bowl out of microwave. Add 1/4 cup oil, salt, pepper, & paprika to potatoes & toss.
- Return to microwave, cook 3 additional minutes at 1/2 power.
- put 12” fry pan on stove at near high. Add 1/4 cup oil.
- put potatoes into hot oil.
- Once potatoes are cooked on one side add garlic & onions.
- toss ingredients.
- cook till done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Live in East Texas. Love to BBQ & host friends. Traveled the world a lot when I worked, love ethnic foods. Diabetic, no carb diet, keeping my A1C normal. But, you won’t find many baked goods since diagnosis.