Pear Waldorf Salad
- Ready In:
- 8 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 (26 ounce) jar del monte orchard select sliced canned pears, drained
- 1⁄2 cup toasted slivered almonds
- Combine celery, mayonnaise, cheese and lemon juice; toss gently.
- Line bowl with lettuce; spoon celery and cheese mixture into bowl.
- Arrange pears around salad; sprinkle with toasted almonds.
- *Omit Cheddar cheese and sprinkle 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese over salad.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am 30 years old. I am married and have a wonderful family. My hubbie is the greatest. We have a 2 1/2 year old little girl. Her name is Lizzie Belle. I have pics if anyone wants to see. I work for a bank in Brandon, MS. My hubbie is a police officer in Jackson. I have a great cookbook that is called "Any Blonde Can Cook". It is awesome. I love to cook...when I have the time. My family keeps me pretty busy though. I enjoy reading books, going to the movies, traveling, spending time with my family, cooking, playing with Lizzie Belle, tanning, and getting my nails done.