Pear Salad With Spinach, Blue Cheese, and Walnuts
photo by BarbryT
- Ready In:
- 1 pear, peeled, halved and cored
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon roasted chopped walnuts
- Place pear on bed of fresh spinach.
- Mix blue cheese with heavy cream, and fill the center of the pear.
- Sprinkle with roasted walnuts.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a longtime member since 2002. While I have many recipes here, most of my current recipes are on my food blog at palatablepastime.com I may occasionally post something extra I have here. If you have questions, you can always contact me at email@example.com