Pear and Cambozola Triangle
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
this is a lovely starter for a meal or party. pear and cambozola triangles oven baked on flatbread with caramelized onions. I make this for party's and its always a hit with a glass of wine :)
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can pears
- 4 slices brie cheese
- 1⁄2 red onion
- 7 slices cambozola cheese
- 1 flat bread or 1 pizza crust
- olive oil
- 2 teaspoons butter
- chop up onion and cook on low in a covered pan with butter till soft take off lid and stir until onions camalize (turn brown).
- brush top of flatbread with olive oil and cover with onions.
- arange pears brie and cambozola on top
- bake for 350 for about 15 to 20 minutes till cheese is melted.
- remove from over and cut into trianges and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION