Peanutty Chocolate Fudge
photo by Suzie
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- Line 12-x9-inch (3 L) baking dish with waxed paper; lightly butter paper. Set aside.
- In large saucepan, stir together sugar, evaporated milk and butter over medium heat until at full boil; boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips, nuts and vanilla until melted and blended.
- Turn in to prepared pan.
- Scatter small dollops of peanut butter over top. Using the tip of sharp knife, swirl peanut butter into fudge.
- Chill until set. Cut into 1 1/2 inch (4 cm) squares.
- Fudge can be frozen in sealed container for up to 1 month.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Made for Comfort Cafe - Winter Snow Queen Round 1/10. I enjoy making fudge from scratch, and this was simply a joy to make. So easy to stir and mix up, especially with my arthritis. Texture was silky smooth--not grainy. I didn't find it overly sweet and neither did DH who commented that it wasn't as sweet as other fudge I have made, and he liked it much better. Definitely a save-the-recipe-and-make-again fudge. Thanks for sharing, Strawberry Girl!