Peanut Soup With Pig Trotters
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 90 g raw peanuts
- 1 pork trotter
- Wash the trotter and parboil for about 10 minutes.
- Scrape the skin to remove any hairs and dirt.
- Place the trotter and peanuts in a deep pot and add sufficient water to cover.
- Bring to a boil and lower heat to simmer for more than 2 hours or until trotter and peanuts are soft and tender.
- Add salt to taste before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!