A friend gave me this recipe. It is delicious. Serve with wholemeal bread.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb peanut butter
- 1 1⁄2 pints vegetable stock
- 1⁄2 pint milk
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg (preferably freshly ground)
- 2 teaspoons of hot curry powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Gradually add the milk to the peanut butter, stirring constantly until it is a smooth paste.
- Then gradually add the vegetable stock.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Heat thoroughly for about 10 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION