Peanut Butter Snowballs
After reading the last two reviews, I checked the ingredients. I made a mistake in the amount of powdered sugar. I did correct it.These cookies are fantastic for any occasion. My aunt tinted the coconut different pastel colors for her daughters wedding. This is my Aunts recipe. It has been in the family for more that 40 years. These also freeze well. I'm not sure how many cookies this recipe makes but I will guess on the amount. We use Jiff extra crunchy.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter, Jiff extra crunchy
- 2 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- Mix throughly 1 cup of powdeed sugar, peanut butter, Rice Krispies melted butter.and vanilla.
- Batter will be stiff.
- Form into balls.
- Mix 1 cup of powdered sugar and canned milk.
- Roll balls in powdered sugar and canned milk mixture.
- Then roll in shredded coconut.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Changed method of mixing...I've made these with fustration before..FOUND TRICK...I put my mixing bowl in a hotbath, melt butter , peanut butter , icing sugar and vanilla and cream together...Put back under mixer, whip it.....Back under Hot bath for 2 min...then add Rice Krispies. Back under mixer for 10 secs on high.... Balls roll up like a charm...perfect.Reply