Peanut Butter Protein Muffins
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a high protein peanut butter oatmeal recipe.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups oat flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup coconut flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup hemp seeds (ground)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup plain yogurt
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 8 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon stevia powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, sift together oat flour, whole wheat flour, cocnut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the egg yolks, brown sugar, peanut butter, yogurt, milk, ground hemp seeds, melted butter, stevia, and vanilla.
- Stir wet ingredients into the dry ingredients just until combined and let sit.
- Meanwhile, whip the egg whites until they form soft peaks.
- Fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Spoon into lined muffin tins.
- Bake at 400 degrees for approximately 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION