Peanut Butter Paisley Brownies
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Liberally grease a 13x9x2" pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together softened butter and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add granulated and light brown sugars and mix well.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, sift flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to peanut butter mixture; mix well.
- Spread half of batter into prepared pan. Pour Hershey's syrup over batter. Spread the remaining batter over syrup. Swirl with a knife.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Cool completely before cutting.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
EXCELLENT recipe! I made these for a celebration my children weren't going to attend and I gave them a couple to try. My young son cried because he wanted to keep more at home (haha). So, I made them an extra pan for at home before I left. A BIG hit at home, at the party, and at work. Will definitely make again.... and again!
Yummmmmmm! I saw this recipe on the back of a Reese's pb chips bag and had to make them. So glad this recipe is already posted but can't believe no one has rated it yet. These are definitely worth making, your taste buds will thank you! I used an 11x7 pan and had to bake them for 45 minutes. Very moist and chewy, but how can you go wrong with pb and chocolate:)