Peanut Butter Marinade
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup peanut oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped finev
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- Mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- The neatest way to do it is to pour the 1/2 cup oil into a large glass measuring cup (2 cup size or larger), add peanut butter to the oil until the total comes out to 1 cup.
- I continue adding vinegar, soy sauce& lemon juice to the measuring cup in this manner.
- I pour it all out into a small mixing bowl to add the seasonings.
- This way the peanut butter pours out w/the oil instead of making a mess in the measuring cup.
- I use jarred garlic& ginger- this accounts for the 5 minutes prep time.
- I mainly use this for tofu chunks or chicken- marinate at least one hour or overnight.
- If using chicken'tenders' set aside some of the marinade (before adding the rest of it to chicken) to use as a dipping sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!