Peanut Butter Fudge
Alton Browns recipe.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter, plus
- more butter, for greasing pan
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
- Microwave butter and peanut butter for 2 minutes on high.
- Stir and microwave on high for 2 more minutes.
- Add vanilla and confectioners’ sugar to peanut butter mixture and stir to combine with a wooden spoon.
- Pour into a buttered 8 by 8-inch pan lined with waxed paper.
- Place a second piece of waxed paper on the surface of the fudge and refrigerate until cool.
- Cut into 1-inch pieces and store in an airtight container for up to a week.
- cooking time does not reflect refrigeration time.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I don't know what to say but (((WOW)))... I needed a little extra something to set out when we had a group of Amish friends come to visit, so I whipped up this fudge. The ladies were really surprized at the taste & texture, one lady even said "you really out did yourself!" Then I told them the recipe, they just couldn't believe it was that easy. Then we began wondering what it would taste like if it were covered in chocolate. Well I'm here to tell you it is "GREAT" I took some chocolate bark & melted it in the microwave then dipped small squares of fudge in the warm chocolate & let them setup on wax paper...they are so much better that buckeyes!Reply
see 29 more