Peanut Butter & Fruit Wraps
- Ready In:
- 4 8-inch fat-free flour tortillas (6 to 8 inches in diameter)
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup strawberry all-fruit spread or 1/4 cup pineapple spreadable fruit
- 2 medium bananas, thinly sliced (2 cups)
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat granola
- Spread tortillas with peanut butter, then with spreadable fruit.
- Top with bananas.
- Sprinkle with granola.
- Roll up tortillas.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I love these with a few fresh changes. I made a lot of these and froze them individually OAMC style. I pureed peanuts with a tiny bit of peanut oil, I pureed fresh strawberries and toasted oatmeal covered with honey and almonds. 1 tbsp of brown sugar, 1 tbsp white sugar. While these changes were a lot of work (not really, added about 10 minutes and 2 pots), it was very healthy and tasted fantastic. It did cost more overall, but it also made 24 wraps total. It all works out in the end :). Thank you for the idea, so simple I can't believe I never thought of it myself.