Peanut Butter Crunch Pie
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
An easy dessert to throw together. Good with hot fudge sauce drizzled on the top! Cook time is chilling and freezing time.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup corn syrup
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- Measure peanut butter and corn syrup into mixing bowl, mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal; stir until well coated.
- With back of spoon, press mixture evenly and firmly in bottom and around sides of lightly buttered 9-inch pie pan to form crust.
- Chill until firm.
- Spread ice cream evenly in chilled crust. Freeze until firm.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION