Peanut Butter Crack
- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 10 ounces pretzels (square shape works best)
- 10 ounces peanut butter chips
- 11 ounces milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a cookie pan with non-stick foil.
- Cover bottom of pan with an even layer of pretzels.
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium high heat.
- Add brown sugar and cook stirring constantly until foamy (about 3 minutes).
- Pour toffee over pretzels and spread evenly.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, turn off oven.
- While toffee is still hot, sprinkle with peanut butter chips, allow to soften and melt, spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips, place in warm oven for about a minute until chips have softened, swirl on top.
- Allow to cool.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!