Peanut Butter Cookies
- Ready In:
- Beat butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, and confectioners' sugar.
- Beat in egg yolks and vanilla.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together and add to butter mixture.
- Chill 30 minutes.
- Roll into balls and press with a fork.
- Top with coarse sugar and bake at 350 for 12 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to try new recipes, and this is a wonderful site to find new additions. I rarely make the same thing twice because it's so much fun to try something different. My life long dream is to travel the world and eat my way around it.