Peanut Butter Cookies
- Ready In:
1 1/2 dozen
- 1 cup natural no-sugar-added peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- Thoroughly mix peanut butter, vanilla, egg, baking powder, and the two types of Splenda.
- Roll by rounded tablespoonfuls and place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper 3 inches apart.
- Dip fork into brown sugar blend and flatten cookies using a cross hatch pattern.
- Top with a few chocolate chips (pressed in), if desired.
- Bake at 350F for 12 minutes, then slide parchment paper onto cooling rack and allow cookies to cool.
Join The Conversation
Wow! these are so easy to make, I made them in no time, so so quick. I forgot to put my chips in but I loved them as they were. I did Take Annacia's suggestion and used 1/3 of a cup of both sweeteners as I don't like too sweet and these were just fine. Thank you for posting. Made for tis the season for giving 2010