Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I love peanut butter so I wondered how it would taste in a chocolate chip cheese ball. Made it and took it to work and everyone loved it so I though I would post it.
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3⁄4 cup miniature chocolate chip
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup jiff chunky peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- Beat cream cheese and butter until blended well.
- Add remaining ingredients except pecans and mix with a spoon.
- Chill and form a ball if you want.
- I usually leave in a bowl and top with the pecans.
- Serve with Honey Maid Honey sticks or Chocolate sticks.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION