Peanut Butter Cheese Fudge
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, sliced
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 2 (16 ounce) boxes confectioners' sugar
- Lightly spray the bottom of a 9 by 2-inch square pan with nonstick cooking spray. In a saucepan over medium heat, melt cheese and butter together, then add peanut butter and stir until smooth. Remove from heat and add vanilla and nuts.
- Empty confectioners' sugar into a large bowl and pour cheese mixture over sugar. Stir until completely mixed. Candy will be very stiff.
- Using your hands, remove candy from the bowl and press evenly and firmly into the pan. Because of the amount of butter in this recipe, pat top of candy with a paper towel to remove excess oil. Place the pan in refrigerator until candy is firm.
- To serve, cut into squares.
Join The Conversation
I saw Paula Deen making this yesterday on her Food Network show and I just had to try it. It is just wonderful! So easy to make. Any peanut butter lover should be thrilled with this fudge. It's very rich but very good. I did blot the excess oil with a paper towel several times. This fudge firms up very nice after several hours and it's easy to cut. Thanks for sharing.