Peanut Butter Bread (Bread Machine)
This is wonderful toasted! "Gluten is the protein component of grain. Gluten flour has had practically all starch removed and is used widely in diatetic breads."
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons gluten flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Put all ingredients in pan according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Use the whole wheat bread, large loaf cycle.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation