Peanut Butter Apple Cinnamon Budget Breakfast
photo by TravelGirl7
- Ready In:
- 2 large red apples (Pacific Rose or Gala work best)
- 1⁄4 cup rolled oats (or 1/2 packet of instant oatmeal)
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Slice each apple into wedges and place in two bowls (8-12 slices per apple depending on apple size). Be sure to place them with the skin side down and fruit side up.
- Using a regular kitchen spoon, spread about 1/2 spoonful of peanut butter on each wedge and place back in the bowl with skin side down and peanut butter side up.
- After all apples are covered with peanut butter, sprinkle with oats (or instant oatmeal) - dividing evenly between the two bowls and aiming to stick to the peanut butter.
- Drizzle honey over the tops of the peanut butter/oat mixture.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over the entire mixture in both bowls.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!