Peanut Butter and Tomato Toast
photo by Jonathan Melendez
- Ready In:
- 1 slice of hearty multigrain bread
- 1 tablespoon natural-style peanut butter (no sugar added)
- assorted heirloom tomato
- 1 pinch of maldon salt
- fresh ground pepper, to taste (optional)
- Toast bread and then slather on the peanut butter from edge to edge.
- Cut tomatoes into thin slices. If using cherry tomatoes cut in quarters.
- Add a pinch of salt on top of tomatoes, and enjoy right away!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Fulbright Scholar studying spices, supply chains, and sustainable foods in India. Also local/ seasonal foods expert, amateur baker, beekeeper.