Peanut Butter and Honey Bread
photo by sszz907
- Ready In:
3 mini loaves
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs.
- Mix the peanut butter, milk, and honey in with the eggs.
- Pour the flour mixture in and mix until no clumps remain.
- Add in the chopped banana and mix to distribute it evenly.
- Pour the batter into three small greased loaf pans.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!