Peanut Butter and Egg Sandwiches
- Ready In:
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Toast the slices of bread.
- Scramble the eggs (or fry them if you like).
- Spread the peanut butter on two slices of the toast (1 Tbs each).
- Divide the cooked eggs between the other two slices.
- Top with the peanut butter slice.
- NOTE: For a more savory sandwich, sprinkle with salt and pepper. For a sweeter one, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/IWasAdoptedfall08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">