Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
photo by Lynn in MA
- Ready In:
- 1 cup almond flour or 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 extra-large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup natural-style peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 7 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Grease 8-inch round cake pan. Line bottom with circle of parchment paper; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugars, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the eggs, peanut butter, oil, vanilla extract and water.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the egg mixture, mixing well after each addition. Once all the flour mixture is in, beat until smooth.
- Gently fold the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes, until the outside of the cake is firm and bounces back to the touch.
- Cool on rack before cutting.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Intermediate cook/baker who likes to think she can take on almost any recipe and likes to re-create recipes. Always game for new ethnic and exotic recipes. My Bible: Joy of Cooking. <br /><br />Love traveling to Mexico.</p>