Peachy Pork Chops
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Adapted from Weight Watchers, "Make it in Minutes". Just awesome! You can substitute boneless chicken breasts.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup peach preserves, sub. apricot preserves
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed (to taste)
- 4 (5 ounce) pork tenderloin chops, thin cut
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Whisk together: peach preserves, garlic, mustard, sou sauce, orange juice and crushed red pepper in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle chops with salt & pepper.
- Heat oil in a nonstick sauce pan over medium-high heat.
- Saute the pork chops on both sides until lightly browned, about 4-5 minutes.
- Transfer to a baking dish (spray w/ non-stick oil spray).
- Top each pork chop with the peach mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 40-45 minutes until tender and meat no longer pink.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION