Peaches Flambe for 2
- Ready In:
- vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- Scoop ice cream into balls; place in freezer while preparing sauce.
- In small chafing dish or saucepan, heat jam, sugar, water and lemon juice, stirring occasionally, until syrupy, about 5 minutes.
- Add peaches and heat through.
- Heat brandy until warm, pour on peaches and ignite immediately.
- Spoon peaches and sauce on ice cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My name is Jill. When I discovered Recipezaar, and that you can 'sort' recipes by 'rating' it really got my attention. I am building a collection of five star (rated by 100 or more users on this site) :) recipes. This is quite an improvement over frozen entrees from the microwave for lunch!!! I tell everyone I can about this site, so they can reap the benefits too!