Peach & Pear Muffins
- Ready In:
6-12 muffins, depending on pan size
- 2 1⁄2 cups celimix gluten-free flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot
- 6 tablespoons warm water
- 3⁄4 cup juice (reserved from canned peaches)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup rice milk
- 1 large ripe pear, core removed, and chopped
- 2 canned peach halves, chopped
- Mix the first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre, and set aside.
- Mix the arrowroot powder and warm water in a medium bowl. When well combined, add the oil and rice milk.
- Mix the pear pieces into the dry ingredients. Add peach chunks and liquid ingredients, and using the largest spoon you can find, stir until just combined and there is no longer any dry flour to be seen.
- Spoon into prepared muffin pan.
- Bake at 375F for 28 minutes. Enjoy warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!