Peach Nut Bread
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Sift dry ingredients; set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar;add eggs and orange extract, beat well.
- Stir in buttermilk and mashed drained canned peaches.
- Add the dry ingredients, mixing until all dry particles are moistened.
- Fold in nuts.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 9 X 5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!