Peach Melba Crepes Cake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Found this on site for uses for pancake and waffle mixes. Peach Melba is such a delicious combo, coupled with crepes it is irresistible!
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can peach slices in heavy syrup, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) can whipped cream
Quick Crepe Batter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup buttermilk pancake mix (just add water type)
- nonstick cooking spray
Quick Crepe Batter:
- Place the eggs, milk and oil into blender container, cover and process by pulsing several times.
- Add pancake mix and process until smooth. Scrape down sides of the container with a spatula; blend until smooth.
- Spray a 10” non-stick skillet with the non-stick spray.
- Heat the pan over medium-high heat. Remove the pan from the heat and pour 3-4 tablespoons crepe batter into the center of the pan, about 1/4 cup.
- Quickly rotate the pan tilting to coat the surface.
- Cook until the crepe’s center and edges appear dry and lightly browned. Carefully turn the crepe over and cook the other side.
- Turn out the crepe onto a plate; cover to keep warm if desired.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and almond extract in a small bowl with hand mixer until smooth.
- Place a crepe on the serving plate, spread with two tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture; repeat with the next 6 crepes.
- Top off the crepe cake with the last remaining crepe. Cover and refrigerate.
- Bring to room temperature just before serving.
- Arrange peaches in a spoke-like fashion in the center; garnish with whipped cream along the outside edge. You could use fesh made whipped cream.
- Drizzle with raspberry jam.
- Cut into 6 or 8 wedges and serve with additional whipped cream and raspberry sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION