Peach Mango Tea Sangria
This started out as a red wine sangria from DIIYnetwork, but I re-invented it for our Independence Day holiday this year. We enjoyed it. And it's not too sweet, which makes us happy! Don't forget, the fruit packs a punch, too!
- Ready In:
- 2 cups water
- 3 mango-peach tea bags
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry white wine
- 1 green apple, cored and chopped
- 1 peach, pitted and chopped
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Bring water to boil in a medium saucepan.
- Remove from heat. Add teabags and allow to steep 2-3 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Add sugar, using more or less than the recipe according to your taste. Pour into the pitcher.
- Slice and chop the fruit and add it to the pitcher.
- Top off the pitcher by adding the white wine.
- Allow the flavors to blend in the refrigerator overnight and serve over ice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION