Peach Jello Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 package peach Jello
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- Mix together the peach jello, boiling water and cream cheese, then cool.
- Add the sugar, salt, vanilla and lemon juice.
- Mix well.
- Add the crushed pineapple, along with the juice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a single mom of a teenage son. We live at the beach and have alot of fun together. I love animals and have two cats.