Peach Honey Butter
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (16 ounce) can unsweetened peaches (drained of all liquid)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Drain peaches of all liquid & place in a lrg bowl.
- Add butter, cinnamon, nutmeg & honey.
- Mash to chunky applesauce consistency & chill for 2 hrs b4 serving. (I personally favor a smoother blend of this mix using my immersion blender vs a coarse mash).
- NOTE: Use w/English muffins, biscuits, scones, bagels, French toast, pancakes, waffles or whatever your imagination envisions.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Yum! I decided to go with the extra smooth version and used my immersion blender and used fresh peaches I wonder if the reason the peaches and butter don't get completely smooth is the actual temperature of the peaches added to the butter. If the peaches are colder than the butter (that's what happened to me), the butter kind of seizes up when you add the peaches. Regardless, I put the butter in the microwave for 30 seconds maybe and if smoothed right out. I split the recipe into multiple tiny canning jars and MIGHT give as gifts if I don't eat it all first! I think next time I'll actually leave it more chunky and see if I like the small pieces of peaches! Thanks Twissis!