A very yummy salad, I wanted to place in cookbook. I also wanted to share.
- Ready In:
- 7 ounces mixed greens, roughly chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and seeded and chopped
- 2 granny smith apples, cored and chopped
- 2 peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, chopped
- 3 ounces gorgonzola, crumbled
- 1 ounce Dijon mustard
- 4 ounces olive oil
- 1 ounce balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons water
- salt and pepper
- Salad: In a large bowl, mix together the lettuce, vegtables, fruit, and cheese.
- Add dressing and toss well.
- Vinaigrette: In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk together.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 2 more