Peach BBQ Sauce/Glaze
- Ready In:
- 4 cups of pureed peeled ripe peaches
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, fresh crushed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (I use bottled )
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 cup corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan, and heat to a low boil. Continue to simmer for 30 minutes, stirring often.
- Use this sauce to baste chicklen, pork chops or ham.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a 60 year old man living in south Arkansas with my wonderful wife. we've been married almost 35 years and we both love to cook. I became disabled and confined to a power chair in 1990 so I have a lot of time to try new recipes. In our church I'm famous for my melt in your mouth briskets. But nobody grills a porterhouse steak like my sweetie. We are looking for new recipes all the time. When I found RecipeZaar I new I had hit the jackpot. Our favorite restaurant is an all you can eat place called The Old Feed House; <br />Catfish, froglegs,ribs, etc with all the trimmings. Standing room only at times.</p>