Peach and Prosecco Ice
photo by NoraMarie
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 10mins
- Stir the first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl until the sugar dissolves.
- Blend the peaches and reserved peach juices in a food processor until the peaches are finely chopped. With the machine running, gradually pour in the sugar syrup; process until smooth.
- Add the Prosecco or sparkling wine and blend well.
- Transfer the mixture to a container.
- Cover and freeze until firm, at least 3 hours. Can be made 2 days ahead and kept frozen.
- My notes: The recipe listed Prosecco or sparkling wine in the ingredients, but I was unable to list Prosecco as an ingredient: it kept being rejected. When I made this, I simply used a sparkling wine.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Choosing this recipe to make was instantaneous the moment I saw it & I’m sure will be a popular ZWT choice, but in retrospect it was prob a poor choice by me. It was good & fun to make. I so like both peaches & a good white wine (Used a good Asti), but found I wasn't that crazy about combining them. It surprised me that the so-loved flavour of ea seemed to get in the way of the other, for me at least. Thx for posting.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
July 2008 update: VERY happy to be back on Zaar after about a two year absence due to having had no internet connection at home, and having been too unwell for a time so that getting re-connected wasn't even a priority! <br> <br>And really looking forward to getting back into the Zaar world and connecting again with the many wonderful people I knew before, and new people, of course!