Pea Salad With Smoked Almonds
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces frozen baby peas (do not thaw)
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 6 ounces smoked almonds, rinsed to take off the excess salt, chopped
- 8 ounces water chestnuts, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons yellow curry powder
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the frozen peas, green onions, almonds, & water chestnuts.
- In seperate bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and curry pwder.
- Gently stir the mayonnaise mixture into the peas.
- Add salt & freshly ground pepper to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!